Hello. I'm Bangor, Maine photographer Ann James Joles, and I am the eye behind the camera here at Joles Photography.
After a career in education and working with young people, I’m bringing my creativity and vision to the studio. I do believe that every person has a story, and every photo can tell a little piece of that tale for years to come. I have been honing my skills alongside Christopher for the past 10 years, my photography is created with the same attention to detail and timeless portraiture the studio is known for.
I specialize in lifestyle portraiture focusing on babies, children, families, engagements, high school seniors and pets.
Have you Discovered the Joles Experience?
Click Image Below to Learn More about Our Photography Services
portrait SessionBabies, families, high school seniors, engagement photos, you name it, are all covered under this all-inclusive fee.
- These sessions typically last around an hour. Clients can choose studio or outside images or a combination of both. We will fine tune the details of your session distinctly to your needs.
- Clients receive all their high resolution digital files in an online gallery for viewing and sharing. A copyright release for personal use only is included. We do not set a guaranteed minimum number of images nor do we limit the number of images you will receive – every session is unique.
- We reserve the right to include additional fees for travel, large extended families, as well as special requests requiring substantial effort on our part.
- $200 nonrefundable deposit is due at time of booking to secure your date. The remainder is due on the day of the session.
At Joles Photography, we know that high quality professional pet portraits can be simple, affordable, and fun because we make that happen for our clients.
We are a 100% digital studio. You get all your hi-res digital images in an easy to view and share online gallery so that you can show your friends and family members, download the whole bunch, and print whatever you like.
There are no prints to buy, no packages to study, and no pose limits.
Our prices are all-inclusive. This means that your session fee and digital images are all included in the one, affordable price.
We like to be stress free, and our portrait sessions are designed to be relaxed and fun. Offering both studio portraits and lifestyle image sessions, we have the flexibility to work with clients to create images they love and cherish for years to come.
Pet SessionWe love dogs, and they know it. We love them when they are brand new, full grown, or gray around the edges.
- This session is a one hour studio shoot. We strive to keep everything relaxed and easy going so that a dog can settle into the studio space and feel secure. When you call to book, we will discuss what to bring and what to expect from the shoot so both owner and dog are stress free.
- Clients receive all their high resolution digital files in an online gallery for viewing and sharing. A copyright release for personal use only is included. While we do not set a guaranteed minimum or maximum number of images, most dogs oblige us with about ten keepers.
- We reserve the right to include additional fees for travel, as well as special requests requiring substantial effort on our part.
- Session fee is paid in full at time of booking to secure your date.
Our Clients Love Us!
You will too!
Are you looking for a photographer in Bangor Maine who specializes in high quality portraits at an affordable price?
We offer both outside lifestyle and studio portrait options for children, families, pets, high school seniors, and engagement photos.
Discover the Joles Experience Today!