Session InformationAt Joles Photography, we know that high quality professional portraits can be simple, affordable, and fun because we make that happen for our clients.
- We are a 100% digital studio. You get all your hi-res digital images in an easy to view and share online gallery so that you can show your friends and family members, download the whole bunch, and print whatever you like.
- There are no prints to buy, no packages to study, and no pose limits.
- Our prices are all-inclusive. This means that your session fee and digital images are all included in the one, affordable price.
- We like to be stress free, and our portrait sessions are designed to be relaxed and fun. Offering both studio portraits and lifestyle image sessions, we have the flexibility to work with clients to create images they love and cherish for years to come.
Family Portrait SessionBabies, families, high school seniors, engagement photos, you name it, are all covered under this all-inclusive fee.
- These sessions typically last around an hour. Clients can choose studio or outside images or a combination of both. We will fine tune the details of your session distinctly to your needs.
- Clients receive all their high resolution digital files in an online gallery for viewing and sharing. A copyright release for personal use only is included. We do not set a guaranteed minimum number of images nor do we limit the number of images you will receive – every session is unique.
- We reserve the right to include additional fees for travel, large extended families, as well as special requests requiring substantial effort on our part.
- $200 nonrefundable deposit is due at time of booking to secure your date. The remainder is due on the day of the session.
Click to Email Ann
Click to Call Ann
Click to Message Ann
Our Clients Us
You will too!
There is a bit of history between the Joles family and the Myerowitz family. We owe these folks a great deal. I’ll get to that in a minute. I’ll start with the subject at hand: family portraits.
We first photographed the Myerowitz family during the Thanksgiving weekend in 2011. That was a wild day, full of laughter and a certain Sesame Street song, and the day’s importance was palpable. Gail knew we were capturing a small slice, a brief moment in the family’s story because life keeps rolling, building, and changing.
Once upon a time, in a stable far, far away, there was a beautiful, auburn-haired girl who loved horses. She could ride, she could jump, and she could muck out a stall with a smile. One day, she met a handsome young man who loved horses, too. As luck would have it, he owned a ton of race horses. He took one look at that gorgeous, feisty ginger and knew he had found his true love and a crack stable hand. A few dozen times to the winner’s circle and a diamond ring later and they were engaged. A match made in heaven.
Are you looking for a family photographer in Bangor Maine? Don’t rely on searching for “family photographers near me”. Discover the Joles Photography Experience.
We specialize in high quality portraits at an affordable price!
We offer both outside lifestyle, studio and natural light portrait options for children, babies, families, pets, high school seniors, and engagement photos.
Discover the Joles Experience Today!