Session InformationAt Joles Photography, we know that high quality professional portraits can be simple, affordable, and fun because we make that happen for our clients.
- We are a 100% digital studio. You get all your hi-res digital images in an easy to view and share online gallery so that you can show your friends and family members, download the whole bunch, and print whatever you like.
- There are no prints to buy, no packages to study, and no pose limits.
- Our prices are all-inclusive. This means that your session fee and digital images are all included in the one, affordable price.
- We like to be stress free, and our portrait sessions are designed to be relaxed and fun. Offering both studio portraits and lifestyle image sessions, we have the flexibility to work with clients to create images they love and cherish for years to come.
Lifestyle Portrait SessionBabies, families, high school seniors, engagement photos, you name it, are all covered under this all-inclusive fee.
- These sessions typically last around an hour. Clients can choose studio or outside images or a combination of both. We will fine tune the details of your session distinctly to your needs.
- Clients receive all their high resolution digital files in an online gallery for viewing and sharing. A copyright release for personal use only is included. We do not set a guaranteed minimum number of images nor do we limit the number of images you will receive – every session is unique.
- We reserve the right to include additional fees for travel, large extended families, as well as special requests requiring substantial effort on our part.
- $200 nonrefundable deposit is due at time of booking to secure your date. The remainder is due on the day of the session.
Click to Email Ann
Click to Call Ann
Click to Message Ann
Our Clients Us
You will too!
Once upon a time, in a stable far, far away, there was a beautiful, auburn-haired girl who loved horses. She could ride, she could jump, and she could muck out a stall with a smile. One day, she met a handsome young man who loved horses, too. As luck would have it, he owned a ton of race horses. He took one look at that gorgeous, feisty ginger and knew he had found his true love and a crack stable hand. A few dozen times to the winner’s circle and a diamond ring later and they were engaged. A match made in heaven.
When Anneka asked about portraits, I said what’s the special occasion? Her answer was simple – she hadn’t had portraits for a few years, and it was time. That’s my kind of woman.
Most of us only consider portraits for our major life milestone moments. While that makes sense, it also overlooks a lot of magic – such as all that time when we are evolving and stretching and becoming even more amazing every year, even every day.
To the Moon and Back. A phrase from a children’s book and quoted everywhere and absolutely indicative of how we feel about this bunch.
The County gave us a chilly and gray morning for the Estey family portrait session, but when you live in Northern Maine, you laugh in the face of nippy weather. And so we did. Bouncy grandchildren, happy parents, a good dog, a whole pile of cats, and a tremendous amount of love – that’s life at Grammie and Grampies’ house. What a wild and wonderful place to grow up!
Hope and Jim, to the moon and back.
Are you looking for a lifestyle photographer in Bangor Maine? Don’t rely on searching for “lifestyle photographers near me”.
Discover the Joles Photography Experience.
We specialize in high quality portraits at an affordable price!
We offer both outside lifestyle, studio and natural light portrait options for children, families, pets, high school seniors, and engagement photos.
Discover the Joles Experience Today!