5 Questions to Help you Decide if Professional Pet Portraits are Right for You
Session InformationAt Joles Photography, we know that high quality professional portraits can be simple, affordable, and fun because we make that happen for our clients.
- We are a 100% digital studio. You get all your hi-res digital images in an easy to view and share online gallery so that you can show your friends and family members, download the whole bunch, and print whatever you like.
- There are no prints to buy, no packages to study, and no pose limits.
- Our prices are all-inclusive. This means that your session fee and digital images are all included in the one, affordable price.
- We like to be stress free, and our portrait sessions are designed to be relaxed and fun. Offering both studio portraits and lifestyle image sessions, we have the flexibility to work with clients to create images they love and cherish for years to come.
Pet SessionWe love dogs, and they know it. We love them when they are brand new, full grown, or gray around the edges.
- This session is a one hour studio shoot. We strive to keep everything relaxed and easy going so that a dog can settle into the studio space and feel secure. When you call to book, we will discuss what to bring and what to expect from the shoot so both owner and dog are stress free.
- Clients receive all their high resolution digital files in an online gallery for viewing and sharing. A copyright release for personal use only is included. While we do not set a guaranteed minimum or maximum number of images, most dogs oblige us with about ten keepers.
- We reserve the right to include additional fees for travel, as well as special requests requiring substantial effort on our part.
- Session fee is paid in full at time of booking to secure your date.
Click to Email Ann
Click to Call Ann
Click to Message Ann
Our Clients Us
You will too!
Some dogs just have the world by the tail.
Angus and Ben showed up at our Bangor studio in a shined up, sharp-looking, red Chevy truck; the kind of truck dogs dream about. Sporting a Santa hat and bandanas, these bounced into the house.
Usually it takes dogs, particularly two dogs, a few minutes to adjust to the studio. Not Angus and Ben. They came in, sniffed, and were ready to go to work posing for their portraits.
And that makes perfect sense.
Are you looking for a pet photographer in Bangor Maine? Don’t rely on searching for “pet photographers near me”.
Discover the Joles Photography Experience.
We specialize in high quality portraits at an affordable price!
We offer both outside lifestyle, studio and natural light portrait options for children, families, pets, high school seniors, and engagement photos.
Discover the Joles Experience Today!